Last updated: 11/04/2014
Information FANSeye Collects
- User-Provided Information
You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name, email address, contacts you choose to submit, profile photo, etc.) to FANSeye when choosing to participate in various activities on the Service such as registering for an account, rating players, uploading pictures, posting messages, taking advantage of promotions, responding to surveys, or subscribing to newsletters or other mailing lists.
- Cookies Information
When you visit the FANSeyeSports.com website, we may send one or more cookies – small files – to your computer or other device, which may enable us or others to uniquely identify your browser. FANSeye uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Your browser may use persistent cookies on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. Session cookies are temporary and typically disappear after you close your browser. You may be able to reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the FANSeyeSports.com website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Log File Information
When you use the Service, FANSeye’s servers may automatically record certain information that your device sends whenever you visit any website and use certain apps. These server logs may include information such as your web or app request, Internet Protocol (“IP“) address, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Clear GIFs Information
When you use the Service, we may employ technology such as “clear GIFs” (a.k.a. Web Beacons), which are used to track the online usage patterns of our users. In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by specific users.
- Additional Mobile App Information
When you use FANSeye’s mobile app, we also may collect mobile device information like operating system and hardware type, numbers or codes that are unique to your particular device, device state information, default device language, the location of your device, and app usage information.
The Way FANSeye Uses This Information
- FANSeye uses your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service, including but not limited to the following: (a) providing you our products and services; (b) processing and responding to inquiries; (c) alerting you to new Service features, special events, products and services, or certain third-party products or services in which we think you will be interested; and (d) enforcing the legal terms that govern your use of the Service.
- FANSeye may use your information to contact you for both marketing and non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major FANSeye changes or for customer service purposes).
- FANSeye uses your information to improve the quality and design of the Service and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services, such as by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
- FANSeye may make anonymous or aggregate your information for business purposes, including for reporting and research. Anonymous and/or aggregated data does not identify you, and we may use and disclose such information without limitation.
When FANSeye Discloses Information
You may, of course, decline to submit personally-identifiable information through FANSeye, in which case FANSeye may not be able to provide certain services to you.
To protect your privacy and security, FANSeye reserves the right to take reasonable steps (such as requesting your password) to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and account information at all times.
FANSeye uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to FANSeye and you do so at your own risk.
Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy
In the event that FANSeye is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale, bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, or other change of control, there may be a disclosure of your personally identifiable information to another entity related to such event, and FANSeye may not control how the information is treated, transferred, or used by that entity.
Third-Party Advertising and Analytics Companies
Your California Privacy Rights
If you reside in California, you may request certain general information regarding FANSeye’s disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to the following address:
FANSeye Sports, Inc.
315 S Jupiter Road
Allen, TX 75002
Changes and updates